Rapid growth and qualitative addition to the portfolio
Over the last 10 years Strama-MPS has doubled its number of employees, built a new plant in Straubing for 15 million € and founded subsidiaries on three continents signifying a perfect complement to the portfolio of Strama-MPS.
- Since 2005 Nexus d.o.o. in Croatia is part of the Strama Group and since that time they became a contract manufacturer making high quality parts in the sector welding and milling as well as in steel construction. Additionally, the Nexus BH d.o.o. in Bosnia was founded in 2015.
- In 2009 Strama-MPS aquired the AuE Kassel GmbH. AuE is the world market leader in the axle adjustment technology sector and supplies the automotive industry with automated solutions for the chassis sector.
- Since 2011 Strama-MPS has a subsidiary in China supplying the local market with custom machines. With the establishment of the Strama-MPS Machinery Taicang Ltd. the company responded to the rapidly growing demand of their customers in China.
- Since 2014 Strama-NCT LLC in Danville (USA) supplies custom machines on the American market.
- Since 2014 the Munich bond technology specialist F&K Delvotec GmbH contributes the necessary know-how in order to have also a decisive say in the growth market of E-Mobility.
- In 2015 the subsidiary Strama-Summit Machinery Pvt. Ltd. in India was founded for manufacturing of custom machines and close to the Volkswagen location in Puebla the Mexican subsidiary Strama-MPS Maquinaria México S. de R.L. de C.V. was started for the planning of assembly systems, machining centers, cleaning machines and adjustment technology for the Central and South American Market.
Closest possible proximity to the customer – both geographically and qualitatively – continues to be the credo for the growth strategy of the Strama Group.
For further information please click on the corresponding company.